Pages

The angels are here to help us. Only when we open to their messages can we fully receive their help and guidance. ZarasAngels.com


Sunday, October 21, 2012

Handbook for Incarnated Angels, Introduction



"The soul at its highest is found like God, but an Angel gives a closer idea of Him. That is all an Angel is:  An idea of God." ~Meister Eckhart




Visit ZARA ANGEL's website:  zarasangels.com





America's Favorite Psychic 
Angel Reader 
ZARA ANGEL
Seattle's Best Psychic!
Testimonials:
"For many years I have searched for someone who could help me through emotional pain and feelings of failure.  I went to therapists, psychics and even famous people.  None of them helped me at all.  You were the needle in the haystack.  You were the one person who could help me.  Now a lot of my anger is diffused and I feel so much more clearheaded.  I feel better now.  Thank you."
P.Y., NY, NY

"I feel like I’ve known you for a long time—like a sister for a million years.  
You are the best." Enumclaw, WA  Nomsa Van Hulse

For a reading with ZARA ANGEL please call 425.741.9752 


Hello Friends!


The Incarnated Angels came to earth for a reason.  Their reason for coming here was part of a Divine Purpose that is very important.  Yet most of the Incarnated Angels, not only do not know what their purpose is, they also do not even know that they are Incarnated Angels!  


Back in 1996, when I first started doing professional readings, Archangel Michael came through very soon to identify first one then several hundred Incarnated Angels among the clients who came to me for readings.  When I first started channeling this information to people, no one had ever heard of it before, and the idea seemed preposterous.  Still, Archangels Michael and Gabriel insisted that I share this information with my clients.  


For many years, the message to people was to simply know who they were but not to tell others.  For this reason, it was surprising to me that the concept got around.  Still, it is not really surprising, is it?  After all, though they are Incarnated Angels, they are human as well..and the nature of humans is to talk and share ideas.


So although I did not go out of my way to share the concept of Incarnated Angels except to specific clients for whom I received that message, and through my frequently published article "Victory of the Angels", the concept has spread.  


So now, I feel it is time to present this practical and useful Handbook for Incarnated Angels which will allow the Incarnated Angels to get a much stronger feel not only about who they really are, but also will include information about their origin, the origin of why some angels chose to incarnate as humans in the first place, and will also include helpful tips concerning how to deal with others, how to discover and accomplish their purpose, how to take care of their health and happiness, etc.


So, if you think you may be one of these wonderful Incarnated Angels, otherwise known as Earth Angels this handbook is for you.


Love and Blessings,  

ZARA ANGEL




Introduction to the Handbook for Incarnated Angels... 
by ZARA ANGEL

I'm a professional Psychic/Angel Reader and in 1996, while doing a reading for a client, Archangel Michael told me that the client I was doing a reading for at that moment was really an Incarnated Angel, and he gave me several messages about her.  When I told my client that she was really an Incarnated Angel, she was astonished,  but she also said that several things about it made sense because she remembered knowing this when she was a child, and she was very moved by the revelation.


To my knowledge, this was the first time that the notion of Incarnated Angels was shared in a public way.  Before this time, the concept of Incarnated Angels was unheard of, and whenever I told people about this revelation, the idea caught people by surprise.


After this first occurrence, as I have stated in my article, "Victory of the Angels", several other people who came for readings were told through my mediumship that they were Incarnated Angels as well.  When I wondered about the likelihood of so many Incarnated Angels just happening to come to me, Archangel Michael told me that part of my purpose for being here on earth is to be an Angel Advocate.  That is, I am here to clear, guide, teach and be an Emotional Advocate for the Incarnated Angels.  In fact, as Archangel Michael revealed to me, being an Angel Advocate is my unique position.  No one else has that particular job.


Some time later, some of my students carried the concept of Incarnated Angels to other professional angel people who, as they reported, had never heard of Incarnated Angels before, but who then used the idea and included the idea of Incarnated Angels in their blogs and books without understanding the truth, and without the benefit of meditation and Divine Communion.  Unfortunately, much of what they have said about Incarnated Angels is misleading and incorrect.  


For instance, these people claim that Incarnated Angels have "sweet facial features", are usually blond and blue eyed, (which sounds almost racist to me, and is certainly incorrect), and that they have histories of compulsive overeating, which has nothing whatever to do with being an Incarnated Angel.  


I feel it is unwise for people to make claims about Incarnated Angels when they have no true knowledge of who the Incarnated Angels are and what their presence here really means, and for this reason, I've decided to write a blog not only describing the Incarnated Angels, but will also serve as a guide for how to proceed as an Incarnated Angel living here on Earth.


Another aspect is that Incarnated Angels are real and they need real help, so when they are told misleading  information while they are looking for the truth, healing and guidance, they can easily feel more depressed and confused than ever.  That's why I'm here, and that's why I'm writing this blog.  I'm  an Angel Advocate, and I have received my information about the meaning, purpose, characteristics, etc., through direct experience--through meditation, through Divine Experiences, and through direct channeling from Archangel Michael who chose me, ZARA ANGEL, as his medium.


The concept of Incarnated Angels is not just a fairy tale that people are entitled to use their imaginations about to come up with whatever suits their fancy.  Incarnated Angels are here to fulfill specific divine purposes on the earth, and the purpose that they are here to express is always extremely important, so once again...it is important that the information they receive is right on and accurate.  


The fact is, Incarnated Angels have a difficult time here on earth.  They're very sensitive and because the Dark Side does not want them to accomplish their Purposes of spreading love and light and helping others, Incarnated Angels get attacked a lot.  And because virtually all Incarnated Angels suffer numerous bitter attacks from jealous, angry, hateful people, and are often the victims of exceptional trauma due to the attacks, they are often very vulnerable.  

Therefore, misleading,  incorrect information can further serve to cause them additional trauma and/or depression as they read absurd information that Incarnated Angels have angel-shaped faces and are only blond, etc.  Again, in reality, while some Incarnated Angels are blond, etc., many are not.  Hair color has nothing whatever to do with it.


What Incarnated Angels that have been confused and/or traumatized need is someone who knows the answers to their questions and can truly guide them into understanding who they really are, and who the other people really are who've been harassing them.  They need to know the real answers--the truth.  And they also need full clearing--of the type I have been commissioned by the Angels to do.


While some angels have sweet facial features, etc., for the most part, facial features have nothing to do with what it takes to be an Incarnated Angel here on this earth.  In fact, Incarnated Angels come in all races, both sexes, and all hair color and body types.  In the body, their physical types vary greatly.  It is just their personalities and spiritual characteristics that show some consistency...as you can read at the end of this page.  


In truth, Incarnated Angels come in all sizes, all colors and virtually with all types of physical characteristics.  In fact, for the most part, physical characteristics have nothing to do with it.  Incarnated Angels are often very pretty--but not always, and that's okay.



In my article called Victory of the Angels, I wrote that Incarnated Angels have certain characteristics, and I delineated the following:


“Angels-incarnate are not perfect.  They are full of love, but they usually do not even remember who they are…that they were created as Angels before they were born. They are loving and kind.  They are curious, mischievous, and carry so much energy within their bodies that they are often highly sexual.  They are never mean to anyone on purpose.  They may make mistakes, and they might hurt others unintentionally, but as soon as they realize they have caused this hurt, they are sorry, and do whatever needs to be done to make amends.”

“They are the Teachers, the Healers, the Philosophers, the ones who brought in all harmonious art and music for the world to enjoy.” 

“The Angels who were born on the planet earth chose to come here for a specific purpose. When this earth experiment first began, thousands of Angels volunteered to be born as humans so they could help and guide the ones who were created as humans originally.  They came to heal and to inspire.”

These wonderful Angels-Incarnate have not received the best of treatment in their lives.  Many have low self-esteem.  Angels have one specific quality that can be a bit of a handicap.  They are very sincere.

  Others, who are not Angels, can lie.  Angels are completely honest and straightforward, and go through their lives erroneously assuming that others are as forthright as they are. Because they have so much Light, many people love them.  But also, because they tend to be highly intelligent and possess many talents, some tend to be jealous, and wish to do them harm.  These same people find the Angels to be very easy targets, because Angels-incarnate usually accept others’ words at face value.  Angels tend to be naïve, and often easy for deceivers to manipulate.



To be continued...

Love and Blessings,  


ZARA ANGEL 425.741.9752


Call to schedule your appointment with ZARA 425.741.9752

            
Follow me on Twitter!




Love        Peace         Joy