Pages

The angels are here to help us. Only when we open to their messages can we fully receive their help and guidance. ZarasAngels.com


Saturday, August 27, 2011

Victory of the Angels

 





Greetings Friends!




In 1998 when I wrote this article, the concept of angels incarnating as humans was revolutionary. Amazing to me as well, this was the message given to me by Archangel Michael, that angels can not only incarnate as humans, but these special beings have a very important reason for being here--helping God lead humanity into greater good, as much as humanity will allow.


First published in Higher Source, and later in Women Network, Spiral Journey and Voice of Choices, as well as in my own publication by the same name, Victory of the Angels, each time the article hit the stands and found its way into the hands of readers, I received hundreds of phone calls from people moved to tears. These people knew that what I wrote was entirely true, for they had recognized themselves as the Incarnated Angels I described. One by one they came to me, received their own personal messages and guidance from Archangels Michael and Gabriel, and were then better able to understand how to proceed to fulfill their purpose.


Now again, I am moved to share this important angelic message. As you read these words, you may recognize yourself and perhaps some of your friends and family as well. 


For additional guidance and to schedule YOUR ANGEL READING
please call ZARA at 425.741.9752 or e-mail zarasangels@gmail.com





Blessings Everyone!




Love,   ZARA












Victory of the Angels 




By Angel Reader   ZARA







I am an Angel-Reader, one who is in close contact with Angels of Light, and who passes these messages along to you, usually within the context of a Reading. All of my life I have received messages for family, friends, and others from the Angels.


Although I could not resist the push I felt to give the messages I received in dreams and meditation, I did not fully understand who these messages were from. Perhaps I should have known, because whenever the messages were given to their intended recipients, they produced so much Love and Healing.



That was the reason I was willing to be the Medium for the messages. They always felt so beautiful, so helpful, and so right-on.




In 1996, when ARCHANGEL MICHAEL came through and identified himself during a Reading, I was blown away. And yet, he is so kind, so personable, and has such a loving way, the contact I had with him seemed very natural. He is Amazing love and unyielding Force of light all in one. He also enjoys playing with words and has a delightful sense of humor.



The messages that have come through during Readings are not always about the individuals only. Many of the messages are relevant to all of us. Once, around the time that ARCHANGEL MICHAEL made his first personal appearance, a client who was with me received the message that she was created as an Angel before she was a human! The whole reading was wonderful for her, and also for me. It made me feel uplifted as I felt the genuine joy of the person I was with. She said, “I thought that I was an Angel when I was a little girl, but later I thought it couldn’t be true. But now I realize it is true. I am an Angel! ...but how could it be? I’m not perfect.”


The response to her question from the Angels was, “Angels incarnate are not perfect. They are full of love, but they usually do not even remember who they are...that they were created as Angels before they were born into this world as humans. They are loving. They are kind. They are curious, mischievous, and often carry so much energy within they bodies that they are often highly sexual. They are never mean to anyone on purpose. They may make mistakes, and they might hurt others unintentionally, but routinely, as soon as they realize they have caused this hurt, they are sorry, and do whatever needs to be done to make amends.
 

“The Angels-incarnate are here to help both the Creator and those who were born here on the earth.
They are the Teachers, the Healers, the Philosophers, the ones who brought in all harmonious art and music for the world to enjoy. They may make mistakes in their lives, but they do so with good intentions and love in their heart, for this is their nature.




“The Angels who were born on the planet earth chose to come here for a specific purpose. From the very beginning, when this earth experiment first began, thousands of Angels volunteered to be born as humans so they could help and guide the ones who were created as humans originally. They came to heal and to inspire. They came to help.”



During the next reading that I gave, ARCHANGEL GABRIEL came through. His message was that this client too was an Angel that had incarnated as a human. This client, named Andrea also concurred, saying that she had always noticed important differences from her responses to stimuli from the responses of most people. As an example, she often felt perplexed about the fact that, unlike ordinary people, she could not lie, manipulate and deceive, and was often straight-forward even when being candid was not to her greatest immediate advantage.

In other words, she was aware that she had a great deal of purity that she simply could not shake. She had also noted that she was virtually incapable of wishing ill-will upon others, even when they had treated her badly. She said that when she was a child, she intuitively knew she was an Angel. But eventually, due to the influence of other people, she changed her mind. How could she believe anything so seemingly impossible, so different from anything she had been taught?

Yet, Archangel Gabriel’s message was compelling.
“Remember who you are” he said. You are an Angel. You came here to help the divine plan. It is important that you recognize your true heritage so that you can quickly get on with your mission...”


This information was startling, because at that time, no one was saying that Angels incarnate as humans.
As the rest of the reading flowed through, I was amazed that I was the first one to receive and transmit such an important piece of knowledge.
As time progressed, more and more people that came for a Reading turned out to be Angels incarnate as humans. I found an inner verification for the messages but started to get into doubt anyway. I thought, “How could so many people who come to me just happen to be Angels?” Then I received the answer. The job I have was given before my birth was that of an Angel Advocate.

That is the reason that so many Angels-incarnate intuitively find their way to me for readings.
They need an advocate to debrief them so that they can find and receive acknowledgment about their true identity and the purpose of their lives. The archangels lead them to me in various ways.

Individuals report that after seeing my picture or hearing my name, they have a profound knowledge that coming to me for the messages I deliver is very important for their life and for their path.
As became apparent in the Readings, these wonderful Angels-Incarnate have not received the best of treatment in their lives. Many of them have low self-esteem because of the way they have been treated.

Also, Angels have one specific quality that can be a bit of a handicap. They are sincere. Others who are not Angels can lie.
Such Angels-incarnate apparently really need an advocate—someone who can accurately receive and deliver true angelic messages...messages that carry with them helpful and practical insights. In this way, through my Angel Readings, the Angels-incarnate are given specific knowledge they need in order to powerfully take charge of their lives rather than continually being bandied about like a ship in a raging sea by jealous people who want to control them.

Angels are completely honest and straightforward, and go through their lives erroneously assuming that others are as forthright as they are.
Because they have so much light, many people love them. But also, because they tend to be highly intelligent and possess many talents, some tend to be jealous and wish to do them harm. These same people find the Angels to be easy targets, because Angels-incarnate usually accept others’ words at face value. They are naïve and easy for deceivers to manipulate. They do not understand manipulation because they would never manipulate, and they fail to realize that not everyone is trustworthy. For this reason, they often buy into criticism even when the true motivation for such criticism is jealously rather than frankness.


When I became completely aware that the work I do is exactly the work I signed up to do before I came into this life, I entered a peaceful awareness that allowed me to enjoy giving Readings. With the assistance of the Angels, clients move forward in their lives with a whole new insight as to who they really are. As they realize they are Angels-incarnate, their faces change from confusion and perplexity into the light of true understanding.

As they receive their messages concerning the beauty of their soul, and their specific purpose for being in this life, their attitude concerning the pain they suffered earlier in their lives starts to vanish.

As I am able to find their blocks to success and happiness and then clear those blocks away, their lives are transformed.
After their Reading, they look very different from the way they looked before. They are happier, more confident, more self-assured, and it shows. They tell me that their old beliefs concerning their supposed limitations are gone, which allows the4m to be more open to their intuition and their psychic abilities.

As the Angels are learning who they are, and are allowing themselves to be fully empowered, they are no longer allowing themselves to be manipulated, nor are they accepting deceit. With their new awareness of their connection to Source, it is far easier than before to stay focused and fulfill their true purpose. 




    In this way Victory is ours. The time of Victory of the Angels is NOW.



                         Blessings, ZARA ANGEL




Psychic Angel Messages with ZARA

Call ZARA at 425.741.9752 to Schedule Your  Angel Reading



ZARA channels Archangel Michael to give you 




Angelic Counseling and assistance in times of trouble and



confusion. 




 A popular author, speaker, and trainer,



ZARA  balances her time between seeing clients for 




Psychic Readings in Seattle, Ocean Shores, Lynnwood and Bothell 


and giving Phone Readings or working with clients through Skype (zara.angel24) 




Visit ZARA's website zarasangels.com 


And call ZARA to Schedule 


YOUR ANGEL READING at 425.741.9752










Love                       Peace                          Joy











               Psychic Angel Messenger    ZARA











No comments:

Post a Comment