Pages

The angels are here to help us. Only when we open to their messages can we fully receive their help and guidance. ZarasAngels.com


Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Angel Readings for Incarnated Angels by ZARA








About ZARA's Angel Readings...

When no one else seemed to know there were good angels incarnated as humans, Archangel Michael told me about Incarnated Angels and asked me to share this concept with people who are Incarnated Angels in private Psychic Angel Reading sessions.  He told me that I was to be their advocate, "Angel Advocate" because he gave me a completely unique understanding of what Incarnated Angels are, why they are here, what their purpose is and how each Incarnated Angel can fulfill their purpose. I'm also able to help Incarnated Angels understand what their spiritual and mundane gifts are, what they're up against in this world, and how they can survive and thrive in this world.  In fact, I directly teach them how to "ace" difficult and complex situations that no one else has been able to help them with.

Since I have  a unique gift in the way I work with Incarnated Angels, regardless of the fact that initially the words "Incarnated Angels" was completely missing from my advertising, true Incarnated Angels have always found me.  In fact, for the past sixteen years, I've always been extremely busy in my practice, and Incarnated Angels and other people have always flocked to me from all over America and from other countries of the world.

Now that "Incarnated Angels" is mentioned in many of my blogs and other literature, I'm hearing from and working with people from even more countries of the world. Many of them wonder if they are Incarnated Angels, and have situations that they've already gone to numerous professionals as well as friends to try to get help with, but were unable to find anyone who could truly help them, who then find me and commission me to help them.  Usually, after one or two sessions, they express their understanding that after going to all those people including professionals, I am the only one who is truly helping them.  They can see the difference, because I'm able to fill in the gaps about certain things in their lives that never made sense before, and after I give them this information, they recognize that I just gave them the key to overcome their perplexities and sorrow that no one else had ever given them.


I now work with Incarnated Angels and other people from all over the world and from all the states of America who schedule phone or Skype Angel Readings.  1 Timothy 5:18, "The laborer is worthy of his hire".

"Dear ZARA, You have indeed made a difference in my life.  In the past few months I have faced challenges with my daughter, my step son and my work.  

Your guidance with my daughter has really made a difference.  We have gotten closer and respect each other more.  I have learned to reach out to her with love and kindness and I am also able to set important limits.  She has gotten married and I am able to thoroughly enjoy her and her husband.  They have also shared their love for me and their appreciation for all the things I have done for them.

I have also reached out to my step son and have developed a better relationship with him.  He has always been loving to me, however, after talking, we are are now able to enjoy each other more and talk more openly to each other.

My work in real estate and teaching has proved to be more successful and satisfying because of your support and advice.  I feel more positive and proactive with all facets of my work.

Thank you for helping me.  With your guidance and the angels' intervention, my life has become more joyful, happier and more rewarding.

Thank you so much.
Love, Rea, NY, NY


ZARA has been a true angel in my life.  Since our first visit in 1999, I have a clearer understanding of who I am and my purpose in this world.  She has taught me how to communicate with a realm of Beings I thought were unreachable, which has opened doors to a magnificent spiritual world.  I can honestly say that after every visit with ZARA, I feel happier and more optimistic.
Karie R, Bothell, Washington


How to receive my free angel newsletter...

I offer people a wealth of information through the many articles I write about angels and metaphysical topics.  You can receive my newsletter for free by contacting me and asking to be on my email newsletter mailing list. Send newsletter requests to: zarasangels@gmail.com

Many people write and call me to say that they really love my articles and some have told me that they print them out and read them nightly in bed.  They say my words and the information I impart mean that much to them.

"Your message is, in itself, an assist in helping people be released from fear that the power that be is continually trying to spread among us." Susan Wegner, Edmonds, Washington

ZARA, Your article is incredibly vivid and clear.  It is also inspiring and a powerful reminder of the concept of:  There is no way to peace, peace IS the way.  Thank you for writing this.  You make a huge difference in the world!  Sue Wadden, Seattle, Washington



Incarnated Angels sometimes hear about me through direct communion from their angels, and then actually look for my advertising in order to locate me!

From the beginning, the information I've given about Incarnated Angels, otherwise known as Earth Angels, is pure because it comes directly from Archangel Michael, who told me that the majority of people who are continually attracted to my work and come to me for Angel Readings are Incarnated Angels.  He said that he and other good angels in his legion would bring these Incarnated Angels to me for guidance, and that is why they would always find me.  In reading the following testimonial, you'll see a demonstration of someone finding me through divinely inspired means!

“I’m really happy that I have you to help me.  I’m very appreciative and I have full faith in your work.  I found you because one day, I heard my angel say, ‘Incarnated Angel--just look it up!’  I heard that over and over again.  I had never heard of that before, but I decided to look it up and I found you.  I know that everything you tell me is exactly true and I’m so happy that I can actually talk to you!”  Dawn Travell, Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada

There was also a young man named Jim who channeled my name "ZARA" as he was riding his bicycle in the Seattle area. He'd never heard of me before, but all the sudden, my name kept going through his mind and he knew he needed to find me. After that, he went the the store and obtained a copy of The Seattle Weekly, and then found my name, a picture of me, and my phone number. In the Angel Reading he subsequently had, it came through that he was an Incarnated Angel and it was very important to not only know who he truly is, but also to get other information and clearing from the Angel Readings with ZARA. He was truly delighted and the angels who channeled through him had obviously wanted him to get very important help through my work.


“That was very good.  I feel like I just came home from church!”
J P, Indianapolis, Indiana



From the feedback I have received over the years, I know that my Angel Readings help people's lives enormously.  Here are some examples of what people are saying:

“I loved my reading with you because now I’m content with everything.  Now I know my purpose for sure, and I’m going to put more focus into it.”  
Airica Cisneros, Tracy, CA

“ZARA is amazing.  Before today, I was in a dark place.  Now, I’m feeling better and
I’m going to tell all my friends to go see her.  I’m amazed--really!  In addition to the Psychic Reading which was right-on and accurate, she did some therapeutic techniques that also were very pleasant and helped me to relax.  The whole experience of visiting ZARA was really wonderful and I’m definitely going to visit her again!”  Fitsum Wojado, Lynnwood, Washington



What My Angel Readings 
are Like...
By ZARA ANGEL

I'm Clairaudient and Clairvoyant and I have all the psychic skills and I'm working with Archangel Michael.  In the course of a reading, I start by saying a prayer.  Then I quickly clear negative entities out, which in itself is a huge service.  I do this so that the information that comes through will be from the highest and the best--always from the angels.  Then information about YOU on the deepest level of your soul starts pouring through--things the angels have always wanted to tell you, but which you could not hear and in this way, they bring insight and direction to you through my mediumship.

Then you are able to ask questions and get answers to virtually everything, and during the reading, the angels and I will bring you direction, greater understanding, encouragement and insight as we go along.  This will help you understand yourself, people you know and situations much better than ever before and will give you greater insight about how to proceed intelligently and strategically in many important aspects of your life. What you learn will help you achieve optimum results about many things that may once have been confusing to you.

In addition, the angels and I also do energetic clearing for you, the result of which is that many problems you've been bothered with will be lessened.  This clearing will help you to get results you're going for in many areas of your life, such as increasing the chance of getting a job, avoiding problems that have been looming and it can help to clear  negative "programs" such as unnecessary "fear", "resentment", "anxiety", etc.   The result of this clearing helps you with greater understanding, usually feeling better, greater clarity about how to solve problems and overcome anxiety.

Another benefit for you is that the angels and I are able to clear curses, voodoo, spells, hexes, and geometric reversals which could have been put on you at any time in your life.  Dark side devices may have been put on you by the Dark Side in order to cause problems in your life such as nervousness, pain in muscles and joints, fear, angel, worry, fatigue, etc, yet I can quickly and easily clear them out regardless of the length of time you were previously affected by them.  

I can also accomplish Soul Retrievals, which is extremely important if at any time in your life part of your soul has been lost due to illness, grief, or fear.  Many people are not aware that part of their soul could be missing, yet this frequently happens.  When it occurs, negative 4th dimensional beings will attempt to grab onto the soul-fragments that they can reach and when they get one or more, they take them to their "lair" and remotely cause problems for the individual whose soul they have a piece of. Manifestations of soul-loss are illness, apathy, and feelings of disorientation and not being connected.

After the angels and I do the process of soul cleansing and soul reconnection, most people feel much better.  This may include greater health, happiness, more energy, feeling more purposeful, and clear thoughts.  You will feel more yourself again.  


Click here to check out my website! 

To Schedule Your Angel Reading, Call ZARA now! 425.741.9752
or email zarasangels@gmail.com

Many people call me to ask how they can pay for their Reading, so here's a word on how to pay...
When you schedule your Angel Reading with ZARA you can pay through Paypal, or you can use Mastercard, Visa, or Discover card.  Personal checks and money orders are also accepted. Of course, if you come to me in person, cash is also accepted.

Incarnated Angels Came to Earth For a Reason