Pages

The angels are here to help us. Only when we open to their messages can we fully receive their help and guidance. ZarasAngels.com


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Spiritual Integrity for Incarnated Angels

ZARA Angel Messenger
ZARA's Website


Testimonial:



“When I first started working with ZARA, several years ago, I did not even believe in Angels. I contacted ZARA because she was an advertiser in The Higher Source which I had just purchased. When I called her and heard her voice, I knew that I needed to have a session with her so I followed that not knowing why. In addition to changing, perhaps saving my life, my work with ZARA has changed my entire spiritual paradigm.”

Jai Reed







Hello Friends!

In the path I have traveled in life, I have discovered that the most important things I have are my Self and my Integrity.  And I believe that is true for everyone.  

Ultimately, when we pass from this earth, that's all any of us have--our Selves and who we are.  By who we are, I mean that from God's and the angels' points of view, we are here to be kind, to find truth and stand up for it, and to learn all that we can while we are here.  And in the end, how well we have done those things is all that really counts.  

This is the reason that being mindful of one's spiritual integrity is so important for each of us.





Spiritual Integrity for 
Incarnated Angels 

                   By ZARA ANGEL





Spiritual Integrity consists of searching for Truth, willingness to recognize truth when it presents itself to you in its various aspects, and genuinely living Truth to the best of your ability, regardless of the opinions of others. In this way, whether you join a spiritual organization or not, you retain your individuality, and your ability and willingness to think.


As I mention “willingness to think”, you may wonder what I mean. “After all”, you may say, “everybody thinks”. But unfortunately, as history has shown, this is not the case. Numerous people give up active thinking when faced with church membership, or membership in any group that has an agenda. They sometimes swallow the belief system whole rather than examining and questioning the parts, and without realizing it, they get locked into conformity rather than retaining the responsibility of thinking for themselves. They still call it “thinking” but that is a misnomer. When people unquestionably accept unexamined tenets, they are not thinking. They are conforming.


Why do people conform? The pressure to conform is a strong motivating factor, and it is common for people to begin their sentences with the words, “I think….” when what they actually mean is, “I conform…” or, “I have been told…”.


Conforming means accepting and copying other’s thoughts and actions often without close scrutiny. Accepting and copying without scrutinizing does not require thinking. It is easy and does not require much effort, but the results can be devastating. Because it is easy to conform, and thinking takes effort, many people conform and call it thinking because they are unwilling to make the effort to think, and they often do not recognize the difference.


The dictionary definition of the word think is: to employ one’s mind rationally and objectively in evaluating or dealing with a given situation.


With this definition in mind, clearly, you cannot simply conform to others’ opinions without due deliberation, and accurately call this thinking. Anything short of careful consideration and deliberation before making decisions is mere conformity, and does not deserve the word “think” attached to it.


For instance, as a member of an organization that you agreed with at one time, after careful consideration, you may change your mind about some of the basic tenets. You always have the right to rethink, and to possibly change directions. When this happens, in order to stay in spiritual integrity, you need to follow your inner truth. 

An example of this was when I decided to become much less active in a spiritual organization I had been involved in for over twenty years. My decision came as a result of inner realizations that surprised me.




While the espoused goal of the spiritual organization was to reach a certain level of consciousness, I noticed that no one I knew claimed to achieve this state. This bothered me, because when I reached that state, and I tried to share, my words were met with silence rather than acceptance. I found this disconcerting because it seemed obvious that if the group believed people could reach that level of consciousness through meditation, they ought to believe that it was possible. Instead they seemed to feel threatened and disbelieving. The feeling I got from them caused me to feel the need to separate, and ultimately led me on a personal journey that brought me into my own individual path which tested my spiritual integrity. While I still honored my spiritual teacher, and fully intended to follow the teachings, my path became strikingly independent.


The change was not so much a choice as it was the natural result of many years of meditation, for, as I opened up spiritually, my personal path called me. My inner peace, developed from many years of meditation, made me certain. It told me that this was the time to make a change, and whatever I learned along the way, I would share with others.


Simultaneously going through many major changes in my life, it was a tumultuous time for me. Some relationships disappeared. New relationships developed. Regardless of others’ opinions, or earlier beliefs of my own, spiritual integrity called me to make many radical changes very quickly. Eventually things smoothed out, and I found that my purpose in life felt more intact than ever before.


Along the spiritual path, many true seekers come into circumstances in which they are forced to prove their mettle. This individual testing seems to be a required step after a certain point. For instance, your inner guidance may lead you to make an uncomfortable change in your life, and as you meditate and look within, you will be helped to make the right decision. When you know what the right thing is, do it. In this way you will be standing for the Truth you know within.


When this happens to you, if you simply understand that you are being tested as to whether you are willing to recognize and stand for the Truth you find, eventually your circumstances will get easier, and you will find that you are living your higher purpose. 


                                       Love and Blessings




                                             ZARA ANGEL














                                                                                                                                                                                               


Seattle Best Psychic ZARA  is uniquely gifted at guiding clients into spiritual awareness and financial prosperity through Psychic Readings, and Therapeutic Counseling. She also offers Spiritual Counselor Training Certification courses. 

To schedule call 425-741-9752 or e-mail zarasangels@gmail.com










Testimonial:


ZARA has been a true angel in my life. Since our first visit in 1999, I have a clearer understanding of who I am and  my purpose in this world. She has taught me how to communicate with a realm of beings I thought were unreachable, which has opened doors to a magnificent spiritual world. I can honestly say that after every visit with ZARA, I feel happier and more optimistic. G.A, Seattle, WA




Check out ZARA's website at zarasangels.com




For classes and Free Talks go to zara-news.blogspot.com 




Join me on Facebook


Follow me on Twitter!




Love                           Peace                         Joy