Pages

The angels are here to help us. Only when we open to their messages can we fully receive their help and guidance. ZarasAngels.com


Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm An Angel Reader and Spiritual Counselor

Hello Friends!


I love people and I enjoy helping them and bringing them direction and guidance from the angels, so I thought I would share with you a little of what I do... 
I'm an Angel Reader and a Spiritual Counselor.

That means I contact angels every day and not only do I follow their guidance personally, I also bring their guidance to other people through Angel Readings.

People contact me through e-mail or telephone and make appointments with me for a reasonable fee, and we get started.
In this way, I manage to bring Angel direction and guidance to many people, and I get to see people's lives really improve. Since I'm also a Certified Counselor, these two abilities together help me to be an Intuitive Counselor for my clients.
This means that the people who come to me get the best of both worlds. They get Angel Guidance combined with Counseling Skills in their 

Angel Readings.

Can you imagine how satisfying this is?

I've seen people who are very sad and feeling hurt perk up and feel much better after they get the messages and insight from the Angels that come through my Angel Readings and Spiritual Counseling. I've even seen people totally turn their lives around in very healthy and productive ways.

I've seen many people who, after getting Angel Readings and Spiritual Counseling with me, suddenly become much happier than they ever remember being before. And this is actually true...

I feel very lucky because of the gifts I have been given. I communicate with angels, and I love it. I find that the messages the angels give are always positive, uplifting, and helpful. No matter what the person has experienced before, Angel Readings and Spiritual Counseling with ZARA help people to get their problems solved.

I gained the ability to be an Angel Reader through many years of meditation, and through Grace. I gained my counseling skills through many years of study. I am very thankful every day for the blessings I have been given--particularly the ability to be a true messenger of Angels.

Blessings,


ZARA ANGEL

425.741.9752

ZarasAngels.com



As an Angel Reader, I help Incarnated Angels and other people find out what their purpose is and teach them how to thrive in this earthly reality!



1 comment:

  1. Umm...I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot.... I was going to sen an email to you, but I read that it was to make appointments, so I thought I'd try to sen a comment. I read that you help incarnated angels, but you also help other people...I feel like or t seems like I attract a lot of people that have issues.. They seem I be either suicidal, depressed, or just people with a lot I problems. I usually like helpin people, so I dot mind, but it's almost like they depend on me sometimes. I like feeling needed, but it starts to become very draining and sometimes I feel like there's a nothing I can do... Sometimes I get really nervous, or worry too much. I need help to understand if I'm doing something wrong to attract negative people.

    ReplyDelete