Pages

The angels are here to help us. Only when we open to their messages can we fully receive their help and guidance. ZarasAngels.com


Sunday, September 4, 2011

How To Rejuvenate Easily and Quickly





Dear Friends,

In the following article, I share one of my favorite secrets. YOU have the power to look, feel and stay healthy and youthful as long as YOU want...It's very simple and it's absolutely free!
After reading my article, let me know what you think. And later, after trying out the method, let me know what happens!  



 ZARA ANGEL


Turn Back the Clock and Rejuvenate Your Body

Time Passes—Aging is Optional


by ZARA ANGEL




True spirituality links us with divine cosmic energy that is rejuvenating and joy inspiring. One of the side benefits of linking up with cosmic energy is that it automatically helps you to get biologically younger, healthier, stronger with every passing day while at the same time you feel closer to the divine. Though it is true that our chronological age is what it is, and many people fear losing their youth and moving into old age.

The truth is that certain knowledge of divine truths can allow you to move in the right direction of regained or retained health and happiness.
Imagine how wonderful you will feel when you realize that you no longer need to dread the passing years coupled with slow deterioration of the body and can alternatively look forward to renewed youthfulness in every sense—physical as well as spiritual.

A little known fact is that as human beings, we have the power to change the reality of our lives by using our intention to create what we need for our highest good. I'd like to share a secret. I’ve come across an amazing, simple idea which has impressed me so much, I had to try it, and I’ve been using it ever since.

I heard about a forty-seven year old woman named Trish who had an unusual spiritual experience. On several occasions she experienced a beautiful, large circle of pink ethereal energy in front of her. She knew it had some meaning, but she had difficulty discerning what the meaning was. Then the meaning came to her. She suddenly realized, "I'm supposed to breathe pink!"

Heeding the message, she began to visualize the color pink, and breathe it in during two ten-minute sessions every day. At the time this happened Trish was fifty pounds overweight and had developed wrinkles and other signs of aging over the years. Yet, as she regularly practiced breathing pink for the next days, weeks and months, her skin improved, her wrinkles actually disappeared, and the weight fell off. Trish was not the only one who noticed the apparent rejuvenation that was taking place. Many of her friends commented on her increasingly youthful appearance and many of them were astonished and wondered what her secret was.

Eventually, after about seven months of daily practice in breathing the color pink, Trish was so rejuvenated, many acquaintances failed to even recognize her when they saw her. She looked that much younger!


After learning of this phenomenon, I decided to try the experiment. I knew that there was nothing to lose. After all, it sounded fun and very easy to do. So, I began to practice breathing pink, often imagining pink clouds in the air, and imagining I was breathing them in.
After one week of “breathing pink”, something amazing happened. I felt much happier and more light-hearted than I had felt since I was a child of nine.

Breathing pink took me directly back to a very special feeling I had inside of me when I was still a little girl--a feeling I thought I'd lost and that I never imagined getting back.
I could feel it. It was unmistakable. I felt more youthful and more alive than I had felt in many decades. In continuing the practice, breathing pink has caused me to feel younger, and judging from the comments I have received from friends and acquaintances, I look younger too, and I’ve also noticed that my health has improved dramatically.

After discovering what breathing pink has done for me, I have shared the gift with numerous students. While sitting in a circle together and breathing pink together, many have reported wonderful results such as better eyesight, weight loss, clearer thinking and softer skin with disappearing wrinkles.

As further proof breathing pink causes rejuvenation, one woman had her eyes checked by her optometrist, and found that she had a 20% vision improvement in one eye and a 30% improvement in the other.
It seems that breathing pink is a simple and painless alchemic method of getting back the health and youthfulness you thought you'd lost... Although many on the spiritual path claim not to be concerned with health and youthfulness, reality says that most spiritual people care very much.

If you are among those who care, plan to spend at least twenty minutes a day breathing pink. If visualizing is difficult for you, purchase a pink light-bulb, and put the pink light-bulb in a little goose-neck lamp, and shine it in your direction. Next, imagine that you are breathing the pink you see emanating from the lamp. You will be amazed at how good breathing pink will cause you to feel. After approximately seven months of daily practice, you just might look and feel younger.


Angel Messenger ZARA is uniquely gifted at guiding clients into spiritual awareness and financial prosperity through Psychic Readings and Therapeutic Counseling. She offers Spiritual Counselor Training Certification courses.

Also a Certified Hypnotherapy Instructor, she and her partner Michael Benjamin, RN, BCH offer classes in Weight Loss and Smoking Cessation with Hypnosis.


To schedule your personal Angel Reading with Angel Reader ZARA 
call 425-741-9752
or e-mail zarasangels@gmail.com

website: http://zarasangels.com

Ask for your free copy of ZARA’s newsletter, Victory of the Angels!



No comments:

Post a Comment