Pages

The angels are here to help us. Only when we open to their messages can we fully receive their help and guidance. ZarasAngels.com


Saturday, July 2, 2011




Seattle's Best Psychic!  ZARA ANGEL














  • Testimonial:

    "Hi Zara... I enjoy your posts!



    The consistency you put into it is admirable

  • You and your theme always come through


    • No hypocritical-ness

    • Your theme is "love not fear"

    • and that we all have the potential to be what we

    • choose 
    • if we just take the time to make good choices

  • kind of like.. if you don't like how you feel...

    change what you are doing...


    • Thank you 
      • for spreading the "we are not victims" approach!


    • Without growth... smiles are harder to come up with.

    • It's a REALLY good thing to live long enough to

      smile often and much!

      Thank you for your contributions! " 

      ~M, Fall City, WA









Check out my new listing on 



ZARA's website:  zarasangels.com


Call NOW!  425.741.9752



Peaceful picture of the Quinalt River 








Hello Friends,


Now that it's summer, the days are becoming increasingly more beautiful.  At this time, my partner, Michael and I are visiting Ocean Shores--staying in our home by the sea.  
"Just living is not enough...One must have
sunshine, freedom and a little flower"
Hans Christian Anderson






Before we left town, at the end of June, we spent time with our Grand Daughter.  Her parents and Mike and I had virtually no time to get together, but we made it work anyway.  We met in the mall, (of all places), and while there, I held my grand daughter and Michael took some pictures.  


Ever since her birth, she's had my heart!  Such a beautiful and precious child...I feel so blessed...






Here's a picture I'd like to share of our time together: