Pages

The angels are here to help us. Only when we open to their messages can we fully receive their help and guidance. ZarasAngels.com


Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Am the Angel Advocate

Hello Friends,


I'm an Angel Reader---here to help people get messages from the angels.  I'm also a Spiritual Counselor, and as such 
I Am An Angel Advocate






Here's more...






In the Psychic Readings 
I facilitate...






I Bring Guidance To Earth Angels






I'm an Angel Reader. One of the main reasons I incarnated here has been to offer guidance and direction for angels on earth who would otherwise feel hurt, confused, alone... I've known who I am and have been very successful as an Angel Reader for over fifteen years. 


After incarnating here and eventually waking up to who they are, earth angels need to debrief and get guidance. All angels need that. They can begin to wake up all by themselves, but after awhile, they need assistance.



That's where my work comes in. When people find me, many times they don't realize they are actually angels. I'm not saying that everyone who comes to me is an 



earth angel.  I work with all types of people on all types of issues.






Still, when I discover through my psychic abilities within a Psychic / Angel Reading that the person I am working with is actually an incarnated angel, I usually tell them. Then I help the individual to understand what that means from a practical point of view. This knowledge helps them to understand themselves and helps them develop their lives in a way that truly makes sense.



Being an angel on earth is really a wonderful thing.  It means that you do have a purpose, that you're usually very intelligent, very gifted, very insightful, and that when you stand for something important, you stand for it all the way.  It also means that you are a good friend--both to God, the angels and other people.  One of the pitfalls I help the incarnated angels to avoid is It is getting into their egos, and thinking they are better than others just because they are angels.



Actually, being an angel does not make you better than anyone else is.  All people, all angels, all beings are God's children. Every child of God is as important as every other child of God. Being an earth angel just makes you a little different than others, and understanding that difference can help you, as an angel, to become more comfortable with yourself and can help you in your various life-decisions.  As an angel, you have specific distinguishing characteristics (like being extra sensitive and extra psychic, etc), and understanding who we are helps all of that to make sense.


 If you're an angel, you came to earth for a specific purpose. REMEMBERING you're actually an angel, and discovering your true purpose can help you plan and direct your life. Otherwise, you may feel as though you're wondering through the world aimlessly and you won't feel satisfied. My job is to help the incarnated angels get a clear idea about who they are, what their purpose is, how to create what they really want in their lives and how to REALLY be happy.



If you want to know more, you are welcome to write me zarasangels@gmail.com 

Or you can google Angel Reader, or Incarnated Angels, and/or ZARA ANGEL





Here's my website:  zarasangels.com




And my phone number:  425.741.9752


Blessings!  ZARA ANGEL



http://zarasangels.com