Pages

The angels are here to help us. Only when we open to their messages can we fully receive their help and guidance. ZarasAngels.com


Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Help Incarnated Angels






Follow my blog.  Click on "Follow" on the tool bar above...  
Thank you, ZARA

Free talks schedule   
            
Follow me on Twitter!


Call me now! 425.741.9752



Dear Friends,
Since 1992, I have known and have followed my true purpose here on earth.  I am an Angel Reader / Psychic, and I help people find their true purpose.  In the context of a Reading,  I  answer all questions and clear  negative programing--thus helping them to have  happier and more comfortable lives.


Anyone may come to me for Readings and Clearings, and over the course of years I have worked with thousands of people--but what I have discovered is that most of the people who are attracted to my work are Incarnated Angels.  That is, like me, they were created as angels first before they incarnated on the earth as humans (Earth Angels).  As earth angels, they have specific characteristics and needs.  My work as Angel Reader / Psychic is to help them understand themselves, and make their lives easier, and intuitively, after they hear about me or see my picture, they feel a strong need to come to me.  I am here to advocate them and help them in very specific ways, (an Angel Advocate for Incarnated Angels).


All incarnated angels have their story and every one is fascinating.  The following is my story of how I first came to know that I am an Angel incarnated as a human--an Angel Incarnate.   ZARA ANGEL




ZARA ANGEL - I help Incarnated Angels




Greetings!

I know that some angels incarnate as humans because I am one. Several years ago, just as I was starting to fall asleep, I suddenly found myself in another realm as an angel. Actually, at first, I didn't know I was an angel...but what I did know was that I was a huge, powerful, all-knowing being--and absolutely ancient.

In the experience, I found myself protecting several humans on the earth below. Apparently, it was my job. In the experience, I absolutely knew what I was doing--which seems strange, because from an ordinary life point of view, what I was doing was something I could not have understood. Ordinary reality is so very different from experience you have in the higher astral realm.

Anyway, I picked out some humans who were public figures, and I opened my mouth and allowed an amazing sound to come forth from my mouth. Later, I learned that this is called "toning", but at the time this happened, at least in my ordinary reality, I knew nothing about toning, and I had never even heard of it before.

Still, in the higher astral realm, things are decidedly different.

Then, I suddenly came back into my regular human body and opened my eyes.  As soon as this happened, I KNEW that in another realm I am an Angel.
I knew that.  I had no doubt.

Over the years, I've had many such experiences, and eventually I became a professional Angel Reader. This is what I do for a living. I help people by giving them messages from angels, and by clearing their negative programs which would otherwise cause problems for them. I also teach classes, including Spiritual Counselor Training, Reiki, Tarot, and Crystal Healing, as well as many others...

Since that experience, I've come to realize that many people are really angels Incarnate, only most of them don't know it.  (I've written more about that in another story you can find on EP called "I'm An Incarnated Angel / My Story As An Angel Reader")

In my professional capacity as Angel Reader, I help the Incarnated Angels to know who they are and give them answers to their questions about what it means to be an angel on this earth, where they came from, what their purpose is,  how to accomplish what they came here to accomplish in this earthly reality and how to cope. (Coping with being here can be really difficult...Being on earth is not easy for an angel).  In other words, through the angels, I am a guide and a psychic and as such, I help the Incarnated Angels.

Love and Blessings,     ZARA ANGEL












For classes and schedule info go to zara-news.blogspot.com


"Dear ZARA You give me to courage to believe in myself. You validate me."  Eva Blaha, Kirkland, WA

“You helped me to realize that I could do more for God if I could feel comfortable where I am.  Now I can express myself as I am.  I can carry God with me wherever I go, because I’ll always have him with me.” 
Rick Stanley, Edmonds, WA

 “ZARA, thank you for all the work you have done to help me grow. 
You are the greatest inspiration of my life!”   Pamela Smith, St. Luis Park, MN



Call ZARA Seattle Best Psychic for an appointment for a 
Psychic Reading and Angel Reading 425.741.9752


Seattle's Best Psychic


ZARA ANGEL


http://zarasangels.com






Love     Peace     Joy