Pages

The angels are here to help us. Only when we open to their messages can we fully receive their help and guidance. ZarasAngels.com


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Description of My Psychic Angel Readings

I'm Clairaudient and Clairvoyant and I have all the psychic skills and I'm working with Archangel Michael.  In the course of a reading, I start by saying a prayer.  Then I quickly clear negative entities out, which in itself is a huge service.  I do this so that the information that comes through will be from the highest and the best.  Then information about YOU on the deepest level of your soul starts pouring through from the angels--things the angels have always tried to tell you, but which you could not hear.  In this way, they are able to bring insight and direction to you through my mediumship.

After this, you are able to ask questions and get answers to virtually everything, and during the reading, the angels and I will bring you direction, greater understanding, encouragement and insight as we go along.  This will help you understand yourself, people you know and situations much better than ever before and will give you greater  insight about how to proceed intelligently and strategically in many important aspects of your life in ways that will help bring about the optimum results about things most important to you.

In addition, the angels and I also do energetic clearing for you, the result of which is that many problems that you have will be lessened.  This clearing will help you to get results you're going for in many areas of your life, such as increasing the chance of getting a job, avoiding problems that have been looming and it can help to clear  negative "programs" such as unnecessary "fear", "resentment", "anxiety", etc.   The result of this clearing helps you with greater understanding, usually feeling better, greater clarity about how to solve problems and overcome anxiety.

Another benefit for you is that the angels and I are able to clear curses, voodoo, spells, hexes, and geometric reversals which could have been put on you at any time in your life.  These methodologies which the dark side may have put on you to cause problems in your life are able to be cleared , regardless of the length of time you may previously have been affected by them.  

I also facilitate Soul Retrievals, which can be extremely important if at any time in your life you have lost part of your soul due to illness, grief, or fear.  Many people are not aware of the fact that part of their soul could even possibly be missing, yet this happens all the time.  When it does occur, negative 4th dimensional beings will usually grab onto the soul-fragments that are available to them, and they take them to their "lair" and remotely cause problems for the individual whose soul they are holding.
Manifestations of soul-loss are illness, apathy, and a feeling of not being connected.

Then, after the angels and I do the process of soul cleansing and soul reconnection, you will feel much better.  Positive side effects may include greater health, happiness, more energy, feeling more purposeful, and clear thoughts.  You will feel more yourself again.  



Click here to check out my website! 


Love, Peace, Joy!!!

ZARA ANGEL   425.741.9752

ZarasAngels.com


I'm very pleased to report that I have a continuing Angel Readings and Spiritual Counseling listing with Thumbtack.  Through having this listing for the past two years, I'm pleased to report that numerous people interested in Angelic Messages, Psychic Readings and Spiritual Counseling  as well as Hypnosis for many purposes from Weight Loss to Past Life Regression have not only been able to find me through my Thumbtack listing, but have come back to me many times.